"Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to obey everything that I have commanded you." Matthew 28:19-20 (NKJV)
CFC Vision: Travel to the ends of the earth to assist the Church in the call that Jesus Christ has given. To build disciples & servant-leaders for God’s Kingdom.
Our Purpose: Our focus and commitment is to teach, train, develop and raise up men and women on each continent for Kingdom service. Far too many servant leaders are ill-equipped, untrained, and lack the necessary resources to be successful to do the work that God has called them to do. CFC is focused on rural, developing communities.
Our Desire: Bring training to these communities free of charge.
Our Goal: Empower, equip (bibles, teaching resources, etc.) and assist these servant leaders in making an impact in their area for the Kingdom of God.
At Continents For Christ we are committed to the advancement of God's kingdom through the spread of the Gospel message. CFC recognizes that the body of Christ is diverse. We work with leaders from many backgrounds sharing a common heart for people who desire to raise up leaders, pastors and servants unto our Lord Jesus Christ. Below you will find a short list of the main essentials which we hold to.
Statement of Faith
1. We believe that the Holy Scriptures, comprising 66 books of the Old and New Testaments are the infallible inspired and authoritative Word of God. We believe that the Word of God in the original writings is without error and is complete.
2. We believe in the one true and living God, and is revealed to us as the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. God the Father who is the Creator of all things is all knowing, all powerful, and ever present.
4. The Lord Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God. He is God the Savior and is one with the Father. His virgin birth conceived of the Holy Spirit was in order that He might reveal God and redeem sinful man. He voluntarily gave Himself as a sinless, substitutionary sacrifice on the cross, thereby satisfying God’s righteous judgment against sin. He ascended to the right hand of His Father, where He intercedes on behalf of those who trust Him.
5. The Holy Spirit is equal with God the Father and God the Son. He is the One who indwells, baptizes, convicts, fills and controls the life of the believer. He bestows gifting and empowerment to believers and church for Godly life and service. We believe He is the author and interpreter of the Holy Scriptures.
6. We believe that salvation is freely given to all who put their faith in the finished work of Jesus Christ on Calvary. Salvation is the gift of God’s grace to all who receive by faith.
7. We believe that the church is the body and bride of Christ. We also believe in the unity, edification and gifting of the church with Jesus as Headship.
8. We believe in the commandment of Christ for the Great Commission. Until the return of Christ, it is the Christian’s duty to seek the fulfillment of His Great Commission. We are to be instruments that are led, gifted and filled by the Holy Spirit to minister in Jesus’ name to a needy world.